Saturday, November 27, 2010

Another one

I know a million pregnant people right now. No exaggeration. And I am thrilled for all of them. Gift creation will keep me busy. I wonder what will happen when I no longer have babies to sew for. I will be either be really bored, or move on to the next greatest craft phase. Right now I am contemplating silver jewelry making!).
When I found out yesterday that another dear friend is pregnant, I was overjoyed. I don't want to miss out on a moment of her pregnancy, or her friendship through out it. What she and I are dealing with are completely different, yes, but that doesn't mean we don't both need each other. Only 1 person has ever upset me by her pregnancy, and she will never know who she is. I don't want people to be all sensitive and feel like they are walking on egg shells around me. It is what it is. I'll deal with it. In the end, I still have to wake up every day and live my life. That is what I am trying to do. It will just take time before I quit ending each day wondering if I will have less crying fits tomorrow than I did today. But have you ever known me to not be resilliant, and positive, and future bound (this last week aside)? Not to sound harsh, but I'll get over. You need to, too.

No comments: