Sunday, January 9, 2011

Finally!

Yeah! I don't care that the lights don't work. Without lights, this tree is values at about $269, so I still got a screaming deal. I have tons of lights in my garage, so we will just add them ourselves. We are now the proud owners of a 7 1/2' Devonshire Fir. I haven't actually seen it set up, just in the box, so I know the branches are of good quality. The picture makes it look like the branches go to the floor, so we will need to lift it up a little, and may have an 8 foot tree in the end. There will always be a special place in my heart for my 5', $25 ACE hardware tree from Michigan. But I am super excited to set this up next year. Kind of stunk having to just bring it home and stick it in the garage. There were lots of trees for sale. Maybe I could get a bunch of sizes and decorate my home with different pines to cure my Colorado homesickness. Or maybe not. Either way, I have myself a slamming new tree for the holidays next year. Hooray!

No comments: