Thursday, October 29, 2009

Crowntail Beta

I walked into PetSmart yesterday for a simple purchase - cat litter. I walked out of there with a laser pointer for school (coincidently shaped like a mouse, but I needed it for Keynote presentations), fresh cat nip for my favorite feline, and three new friends. I was going to take my tank to school, but I am not sure they could handle the stress of traveling back and forth a lot during breaks. So I placed them in my new creation studio, by the window so they can watch the birds, too, if they are interested. And the cat loves to watch them swim. One is white with blue spots, one is dark blue with red fins, and one is an iridescent turquoise blue. I need help with names. I hate things like Larry, Curly, & Moe, or Huey, Dewy, & Lewy, so don't even go there. Any suggestions?

No comments: