Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birdfeeder wanted

Dear Santa,
I love birds, and the one window next to my desk has a great big yellow bell bush that the birds and critters love. We see all sorts of hummingbirds, finches, chickadees, and lizards. My cat and I could sit there for hours and watch. Next on my Christmas list, to complete my creation studio room is a bird feeder or two to place between the bush and the window. They would have to stick in the ground, or hang on the wall because the bush isn't strong enough to hang anything from. But if you want to start your holiday shopping early, and you happen to be out shopping for me, here are some suggestions as far as look:
This one could double as a feeder, or a bath. If I had 2, I could have one of each.
This one is kind of creepy, but I am wildly attracted to it:
And for the hummingbirds:

No comments: