Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hell Yeah!

I have to say, Broncos are my team. And though my loyalties lie with them, I also believe in rooting for the home team. I have enjoyed watching the Cardinals even though they have lost some close games over the last few years. They often break my heart, I'll be honest, but I still stand by them as a team (be it my number 2). Today they rocked, and are going to the Superbowl, which also happens to fall on my birthday. So I'll say it again - Hell yeah! Way to go Cards! I am ready for the party

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Go Cards! That was one of the best games I've ever seen. Fitzgerald is on fire! Warner is solid. See ya at the superbowl!

La Gitana Que Viaja said...

WAHOO!!! Tim immediately texted something along the lines of "will wonders never cease"...to which I responded, "one of the 'bird' teams needed to make it and it was clearly not the year fr the Seahawks! :-) Go Cards!!!!