Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cheers to Amy

I have spent the last few days pretty upset that I didn't get to go to Amy's wedding. She is my only girl cousin for goodness sake. And I don't get to see the family very often. From what I have been told, I missed a great time. Especially the Connect Four at the reception (there is a lot of opinion in the Zents family of who rules the Connect Four board. Any time the cousins get together, there is a little competition). I may not have been there physically, but I was there in heart and spirit. According to pictures, Amy got herself all gussied up, and looked beautiful. Sorry Amy. I miss you, and welcome Corin into the fam. Hope he realized what he was getting into.


Zents Family & Connect Four

Bike Processional


Vows


Aunt Cheryl playing the Harp



Grandad & my niece Alexandra

3 comments:

La Gitana Que Viaja said...

What a beautiful wedding!

I hope you're feeling better! I've heard that wine cures everything, so maybe we'd better make plans to meet up for a glass.

Cynthia said...

So sorry that you missed it. Get well soon.

Lexy said...

Hope you are starting to feel better. Call when you are feeling up for knitting or wine or both :)