Tuesday, April 22, 2008

.org vs. .com

Who thought that I would post again so quickly? Certainly not me. But a funny thing happened. People actually read my blog. And my father, of all people, had to point out to me that maybe my link to La Posada was not right. I thought he was kidding, but then thought again. Why not double check before I send back a smart ass response? And low and behold. We did not stay at the La Posada in Palm Springs, Florida, which happens to be closed. It also happened to be a gay men's resort, with a very revealing picture on the front webpage. Oops. So I left the original link, for your entertainment. And will let you all know that we stayed at La Posada in Winslow, AZ, and their correct webpage is www.laposada.org , not .com. And next time I hook up a link, I will make sure and check that I am properly representing myself, and my family. Not that there is anything wrong with the previously mentioned, it just doesn't seem like the kind of place where I could get much action on a romantic weekend, and I don't think my husband would be all that interested either.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.....I am still laughing about this! I'd say you have one of the greatest starts to a blog ever. I love it!

La Gitana Que Viaja said...

WOW.....talk about ORGy. heeheehee

Kristin B said...

that is so funny! I never even checked the link when I read it the first time. Of course, now I had to. That is funny!

Lesley and Brian said...

That's AWESOME!! Your poor Dad!